Grants & Scholarships
Keene State awards several categories of grants and scholarships that don’t have to be repaid.
- First-Year Merit Scholarships
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Academic Talent Grants
- Institutional Grants
- Federal Grants and State Aid Programs
- Endowed and Annual Gift Scholarships
- Private and Service Based Scholarship Resources
- The Granite Guarantee at Keene State – Our Pledge to You
Endowed Scholarship Application
The KSC Annual Gift and Endowed Scholarship Application is now available to complete. The application submission deadline is Friday April 6, 2018, 4:30 p.m..
You must provide the following, and meet the following conditions to apply:
- Student ID number
- MyKSC e-mail address
- Currently enrolled in classes at Keene State College.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress standards.