Applying to Study Away
Students who want to apply to study away must:
- Have completed one equivalent semester of college level courses
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (some programs may require higher GPA’s)
- Demonstrate sufficient maturity and independence to be able to function successfully in a cross cultural environment
- Fall 2022 Study Away Applications will be open from January 18 to March 1, 2022 Note that National Student Applications for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 are encouraged by this date for best placement options
- Spring 2023 Study Away Applications will be open from August 20th to October 1, 2023
How to Apply - please apply only to one program (you can switch later if you want)
Log into your KSC study away account (USING CHROME) and choose the program you are most interested in. Fill out the application linked to this program. (This application is really a general KSC study away application and you can later change to a different program if you want). *Note: If there is a program you are interested in that you cannot find, please fill out the “Design your Own” application. A GEO staff person will then contact you to set up an appointment and discuss your interest and options.
When you submit your application, a GEO staff member will contact you to go over the application and answer your questions.
Once approved to study away, you will receive support in applying to your program of choice.