Skip Navigation

No one can live an experience for you and no one can quite understand one like you can.


Applying to Study Away

Applying to study away is not complicated, but it does take careful planning and attention to detail. All students interested in studying away for academic credit for the semester or summer must apply through the GEO office and receive initial approval.


Students applying to study away must:

  • Have completed one equivalent semester of college level courses
  • Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (some programs may require higher GPA’s)
  • Demonstrate sufficient maturity and independence to be able to function successfully in a cross cultural environment


To apply for KSC study away, students must submit the following

If you have any questions, please contact the GEO office and we’ll be happy to help!

Contact GEO

Where to Study?
Keene State offers study away programs in 25 countries
Financial Fact
KSC students' financial aid can be used to study away
Visitors from Abroad
Every semester, KSC hosts exchange students from our partner universities in the US and internationally


1st Floor, Elliot Center - location
229 Main Street - mailing address
Keene, New Hampshire 03435-2612

Meet the GEO Staff

GEO on Facebook