Learn more about the world and yourself while making progress toward your degree through study away. Choose from a variety of study away program locations and types - many the same tuition and fees as KSC. Check out approved semester and summer study away options:
Your first step is to LOG IN and SET UP your KSC study away Portal. Please use Chrome.
Please note that once you have entered the first time you will see two pages that ask for information (name and country). Please just click next and do not try to enter any information here.
To Apply For Spring 2020 Study Away
- Log into your KSC study away account (USING CHROME) and choose the program you are most interested in. fill out that application which is the general KSC study away application. (You can later change to a different program if you want).
- You will be contacted by a GEO Advisor to go over the application, answer your questions and make sure that the program you are interested in is the best fit for you.
- Once you are approved by KSC to study away, your GEO Advisor will support you to apply to your program of interest and provide orientation and support throughout the process.
To make an appointment with a GEO staff member, call (603)-358-2500 or stop by the main desk in the lobby of Academic and Career Advising, 1st Floor, Elliot Center. Drop-in hours Tuesday from 1:00-3:30 pm & Wednesday from 9-11:30 am.
Additional Study Away Resources:
- Academic Considerations
- Financing Study Away
- Internships & Service Learning Overview
- Internships & Service Learning Options (pdf)
Already Accepted? See what’s next.