Wellness Promotion Office
The Wellness Promotion Office offers services and programs that help students reach their full potential for academic success and personal development at KSC.
We offer individualized wellness coaching services through collaborations with campus and community partners. For more information, visit https://www.keene.edu/office/chw/wellness-coaching/
We provide up to date news on health and wellness information as well as upcoming wellness events happening on and off campus.
- Campus Wellness Events Calendar https://www.keene.edu/office/chw/events/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KSC-Center-for-Health-and-Wellness-101456466622806/?fref=ts
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ksc_chw/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/KSCCHW
- Student Project Gallery https://www.keene.edu/office/chw/wellness-at-ksc/projects/
Wellness Peer Educators
The Wellness Peer Educators plan and implement wellness programs at KSC. Our team consists of undergraduate interns from the Health Science, Psychology, and Communications Departments. Our peer educators are Nationally Certified Peer Educators through The BACCHUS Initiative at NASPA https://www.naspa.org/constituent-groups/groups/bacchus-initiatives, a national peer education program. The BACCHUS Initiative supports student academic and personal success by teaching skills in addressing and advocating for campus health and safety issues. This initiative encourage students to make healthy choices, become active leaders, and engaged citizens in the community.
To learn more about wellness promotion at KSC, contact:
Tiffany Mathews, MS
Coordinator of Wellness Education