We want to be sure that all our students, staff and faculty are aware that the Wellness Center-Health Services (TWCHS) is open and continuing to serve our students. The big difference is that we ask that all students always call us first (603-358-2450, option 1) rather than come up to the Wellness Center.
- Our hours remain 8am to 4:30pm.
- After-hours medical concerns can seek support at local urgent cares or emergency departments (ED) as previously.
- We will continue to cover your current medical and mental health prescriptions through the semester (if we initiated them).
- The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) will continue to “meet” with you with telehealth sessions, if you are already her patient. She will call you at your phone number of record to arrange these.
- We are also available for telehealth (phone and video) consultations if you are experiencing mild illnesses such as Strep throat, urinary tract infection (UTI), yeast infection, or rash, to name a few.
- For counseling needs, continue to contact TWC-Counseling Services at (603) 358-2437.
- For mental health crisis, you can contact the crisis hotline 24/7 at (603-358-2436).
New Student Requirements
All new students must complete health requirements and submit health information by July 1.Required Health Forms & FAQs
Click here for NEWLY UPDATED appointment information.Appointment Information
Urgent & After-Hours Care
Learn about urgent care, walk-in facilities, and other healthcare options in Keene.Urgent & After-Hours Options
Check out the websites and other resources we recommend.Resources
Meet the Wellness Center's Health Services Team.Wellness Center Health Services Team