Skip Navigation

FAFSA Application FAQs

What is a Tax Return Transcript and how do I get one?

Official IRS Tax Return Transcripts must be requested directly from the IRS by either visiting the IRS or calling 1-800-908-9946. Please do not have transcripts forwarded directly to the KSC Financial Aid Office.

What happens if I don’t send in the verification documents being requested from me?

If you are unable to provide a document or have missed the deadline given to you for providing a document, you will receive correspondence from our Office indicating your application for aid has been deactivated. Upon our receipt of all missing items, your application will be reactivated and moved forward for awarding.

How can I get this paperwork to you?

You can email, fax, or mail all documents to us. Before forwarding, please be sure that all forms have the required signatures (student signature and parent signature as applicable) and that each page includes the student’s name and ID number.

Fax: 603-358-2794
Financial Aid Office, 
Keene State College
, 229 Main Street
, Keene, NH 03435-2606

Contact Student Financial Services

Student Financial Services
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2606

800-572-1909 • 603-358-2280
Fax: 603-358-2794

Book an Appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor