Skip Navigation

Request for Withdrawal

Please fill out this form if you are Withdrawing. A Withdrawal ends your status as a student at Keene State College. You may return at a later time by completing a Readmission Application. If you intend to return after one or two semesters off, then please complete a Request for Leave of Absence.

If you are unsure if you should be taking a Withdrawal or Leave of Absence, please contact the Dean of Students Office (603-358-2842)

Contact the Dean of Students Office

Dean of Students Office
603-358-2830 fax

229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435-2608