Wireless Network at KSC
Keene State students and employees can connect their laptop and other wireless devices using our secure network.
How to connect to the wireless secure network:
Select the KSC Secure wireless option and when prompted:
- yourNetID@student or Student\yourNetID and your NetID password
- yourNetID and your NetID password
This wireless network provides the security to do your online banking and transmit other sensitive information (SSN, etc.).
Students connecting to the campus network with a PC are required to install a KSC allowed antivirus software. Please review this list to be sure your software is included.
Note: You should have only ONE antivirus software program installed on your computer at one time. Before you install a new program, you must uninstall any anti-virus software you currently have on your system.
Faculty/staff are required to connect to KSC Secure to protect valuable and sensitive KSC data.
Guest access is provided to anyone who is not a Keene State College student or employee through a non-encrypted, wireless network. Guests using our network will be provided limited network access to HTTP and HTTPS.
- Look for KSC Guest wireless connection and join that network.
- Open a web-browser and enter your name and email address on the screen provided.
- An email containing your username and password will be sent to the email address.
- Access the guest network will remain available for 12 hours.