What you need to know for Fall Semester 2023
- Test when you feel ill or have recently been exposed to someone who is positive for Covid-19.
- Rapid antigen tests will be available in The Wellness Center while supplies last. The Wellness Center is open M-F from 8AM to 4:30PM.
- If you test positive, you must isolate for 5 full days (day 0 being the day you test positive or symptoms begin) and can attempt to test out after day 6 if you are symptom-free. If your test is negative, you can return to campus activities and academics but must wear a mask until you reach day 10. If your test is positive, please continue to isolate until your test is negative or you have completed a full 10 days of isolation. You do not need to submit the results from your testing.
- If you are a contact of someone who tested positive, you do not have to quarantine, but please test on day 2 and day 5 and wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Carry a mask with you at all times and please wear one, if requested.
- For more information, check out the FAQ’s where you can find more details and answers to many common Covid-related questions!
KSC is no longer monitoring COVID cases on Campus, but can visit https://www.covid19.nh.gov/ for more information about COVID in NH.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.