From in-person classroom learning to student activities and events, our academic year is more like the campus experience we know and love at Keene State. The health and safety of our community continue to be top priorities. As always, Keene State closely follows the science along with local, state, and national guidance regarding the pandemic.
What you need to know for Spring Semester 2023
- Test when you feel ill or have recently been exposed to someone who is positive for Covid-19.
- Rapid antigen tests will be available in the Mason Library entrance while supplies last. Additionally, students can pick up test kits from The Wellness Center lobby or from their CA if living on-Campus.
- Use the blue “Submit Test Results” button on this page to register your test result with the Covid Response team
- If you test positive, you must isolate for 5 full days and can attempt to test out after day 6 if you are symptom-free. If your test is negative, you can return to Campus but must wear a mask until you reach day 10. If your test is positive, please continue to isolate until your test is negative or you have completed a full 10 days of isolation. You do not need to submit the results from the test out.
- If you are a contact of someone who tested positive, you do not have to quarantine, but please test on day 2 and day 5 and wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Carry a mask with you at all times and please wear one, if requested. Masks are required in the Wellness Center and may be required in classrooms, certain events, or office spaces upon request.
- For more information, check out the FAQ’s where you can find more details and answers to many common Covid-related questions!
Please email email@example.com for more information.