KSC Pride is Keene State’s own gay/straight alliance that offers programming, resources, and support for people of the LGBTQ/GSRM community and their allies. All students are welcome!
KSC Pride exists to:
- Provide a “safe haven” for LGBTQ students
- Promote awareness and tolerance throughout the campus and the community
- Inform others about pressing issues of the LGBTQ community
- Become involved in the fight for LGBTQ rights
- Hold events that celebrate the LGBTQ community
There is a need to inform and educate on issues that the LGBT community faces at Keene State College. As a registered student club on campus, KSC Pride promotes understanding, creates a safe, welcoming environment, perpetuates acceptance, and shares current issues with the LGBTQ community, its allies, and the greater campus community.
Our Executive Board
Advisor: Hunter Kirschner
President: Vivian Valengavich
Vice President: Pan-Lennon Norkiewicz
Secretary: Benny Russell
Treasurer: Jordan Dawson
Public Relations: Paige Mickiewicz
Events Coordinator: Laurel Mendelsohn