As a benefit of being a graduate of Keene State College, alumni are eligible for different membership options to the Recreation Center facilities. The Recreation Center hours can be found here.
A KSC alumni card must be presented to the front desk to sign up for the membership or day pass. To get an Alumni ID Card, contact the Alumni Office at 603-358-2369 or email@example.com
- Alumni may purchase the summer Recreation Center membership beginning in May but can sign up for the Spaulding Gym Pool Membership at any time.
- The Pool Membership (access to pool & racquetball court) option is available throughout the year and there is no charge for the alumnus or their spouse/partner.
- Child Passes (dependent children 18 & under) are available at no charge for use of pool year round (the parent must have a Pool Membership) in the company of their parent and the recreation courts during summer if parent has the full membership
- New KSC graduates (May of that year) will pay $50 for this first summer and then the $100 rate after that.
- The cost of a summer membership for a KSC alumnus and their spouse/partner is $100 each.
- A day pass is also available during the summer for KSC alumni and their spouse/partner for $5 per person per visit.
Alumni ID Card
You will need your KSC Alumni ID Card to use this service. To get an Alumni ID Card, contact the Alumni Office at 603-358-2369 or firstname.lastname@example.org