2020 NECHE Self-Study Process
Self-Study Steering Committee
- Dr. Patrick Dolenc (Professor of Economics)
- Diana Duffy (Coordinator of Energy and Administrative Services)
- Kimberly Schmidl-Gagne (Program Manager)
- Dr. Melinda Treadwell (President)
- Dr. Ockle Johnson (Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- George Smeaton (Director of Institutional Research and Assessment)
- Victoria Bergstrom (Student)
- Standard One, Mission and Purpose: Dr. Karen Stanish (Assistant Professor of Mathematics) and Kelly Ricaurte (Director of Strategic Communications)
- Standard Two, Evaluation and Planning: Dr. Donna Paley (Professor of Sustainable Product Design) and John Lorette (Information Support Technician)
- Standard Three, Organization and Governance: Dr. Saran Ghatek (Professor of Sociology) and James Carley (Associate Director for Facilities and Business)
- Standard Four, The Academic Program: Dr. Mark Long (Professor of English) and Dr. Michael Cullinane (Professor of Mathematics)
- Standard Five, Students: Dr. Darrell Hucks (Associate Professor of Education), Margaret Richmond (Director of Admissions) and Jessica Cloutier-Gagne (Coordinator of Community Services)
- Standard Six, Teaching, Scholarship and Service: Dr. Karrie Kalich (Dean of Sciences, Sustainability and Health) and Dr. William Stroup (Professor of English)
- Standard Seven, Institutional Resources: Dr. Susan LaPanne (Vice President for Finance and Administration) and Dr. Linda Hadden (Associate Professor of Management)
- Standard Eight, Educational Effectiveness: Dr. Celia Rabinowitz (Dean of the Library) and Dr. Tanya Sturtz (Associate Dean of Sciences, Sustainability and Health)
- Standard Nine, Integrity, Transparency and Public Disclosure: Dr. Jeff Halford (Associate Professor of Communication) and Kim Harkness (Executive Assistant to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
2020 Self-Study Description Draft
Please take a few minutes to read through our draft of the Self-Study and provide your thoughts, feedback and correction through the survey below
Steering Committee Meeting Schedule
- Friday, February 22nd, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N118
- Friday, March 29th, 2019 3:30 to 5 p.m., Rhodes N118
- Friday, April 26th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N118
- Monday, May 20th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N118
- Friday, September 6th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, September 27th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, October 18th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, November 1st, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, November 15th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, January 24th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, February 14th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, March 6th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, March 27th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, April 10th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Friday, April 24th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
- Monday, May 18th, 2020 3 to 4:30 p.m., Rhodes N210
Projections Open Forum Schedule
- Tuesday, November 19th, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., L.P. Young Student Center, Room 309
- Wednesday, November 20th, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., Rhodes Hall, Room N210
- Friday, November 22nd, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., Science Center, Room 126
Projections Feedback Link
Please use this form to provide feedback on the NECHE Projections. You will find five (5) opportunities to provide feedback within this form. Please use one section per projection as you are giving feedback. You may use the link multiple times if you have feedback for more than five (5) projections.
From October 31st to November 3rd 2010, an accreditation team from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) visited Keene State to evaluate the College against eleven accreditation standards. The College’s last accreditation visit occurred in 2000. The Keene State College Self Study guided the team in this review.
In November of 2010 we received our Summary of Strengths, Weaknesses and Considerations.
In January 2011, the College received the Report of the Accreditation Review Team.
On May 4, 2011, Keene State College received notification of its continuing accreditation.
Each Spring Keene State College completes an Annual Report.
In January 2001, the College received the Report of the Accreditation Review Team.
On April 19, 2001, the NEASC Commission on Institutions of Higher Education considered the team report.
On May 31, 2001, Keene State College received notification of its continuing accreditation.
On September 15, 2003, Keene State College submitted a report to NEASC outlining its progress in the areas identified by Commission in its 10-year, comprehensive accreditation review in Fall 2000.
On August 15, 2005, the College submitted a 5-year report to NEASC, reporting on its progress in advising and general education, as well as assessment, adjunct faculty, diversity, and facilities. View the 5th Year Report.
On October 31, 2007, the College NEASC accepted a report by the College regarding the revised general education (ISP) program and confirmed a 10 year comprehensive review set for the Fall 2010.
October 31 - November 3, 2010, the Comprehensive Evaluation Site Visit took place.