Need a credit or two? Winter Term can help you get there!
Take classes in January before Spring Starts!
- SAFE-290-01C Ergonomics: hybrid, in-person required 01/03/2024 through 01/05/2024..
- SAFE-290-02C Respiratory Protection: hybrid, in-person required 01/03/2024 through 01/05/2024.
- MGT-290-A Bookkeeping: 12/18/2023 through 01/15/2024, completed online.
- HP-191-01C CPR & First Aid: 12/22/2023 through 01/15/2024, blended course (graded pass/fail)
- SPDI-290-01C Woodturning: 01/12/2024 through 01/13/2024, completed in person.
- IIHP-311-01C Outdoor Leadership: 01/04/2024 through 01/10/2024, completed off campus in-person.
- POSC-290-01C The First Amendment: 12/18/2023 through 01/12/2024, completed online.
For course descriptions and more information, you can go to the course catalog and search “J-Term”.
Winter Refund Policy
Course withdrawal for Winter (J-Term) ends at the midpoint of the course that is 5 days or longer. For example, if a course is 5 days in length, the withdrawal period ends at the end of the 3rd day. Courses that are one (1) day in length have no refund option.
Given that the courses are a part of a student’s spring course schedule. Refunds would only be offered if a student took more than the 20-credit semester limit. The refund policy for any additional tuition paid is below. Fees are non-refundable.
|Winter (J-Term) Additional Tuition Refund Policy|
|100% Before first class|
|50% Up to the midpoint of the class|
|No refund after class midpoint|
For weekend or short courses, the refund policy will be 100% before the first class meeting, and 0% after the first meeting.