Skip Navigation
Zorn Dining Commons

Meal Plan Change Form

Meal Plan Enrollment/Change

Please use this form for adding, changing or canceling a Meal Plan. You must add a Meal Plan each year, regardless of your Meal Plan status in the previous year.

Under the terms and conditions of the Meal Plan Contract, students living on campus must contract for a Hootie’s Choice Meal Plan or may opt for the Owl Access Meal Plan. Students living in Pondside 2 Apartments, living off campus, or commuting to campus may choose any Meal Plan.

Plans and Contract Details

Contact KSC Dining Services

Owl Card Office
Academic Year Hours: 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Monday - Friday
Summer Session Hours: 11:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. Monday - Friday