If you are a student at Keene State College who may be interested in undergraduate research and creative endeavors or you are a faculty member conducting research and invested in working with undergraduates, you have come to the right place! The Center for Creative Inquiry supports unique, rigorous, and transformative academic experiences that focus on the collaboration between students and faculty mentors.
The Center for Creative Inquiry promotes undergraduate research and creative endeavors in multiple ways, such as:
- Awarding grants for academic-year and summer research
- Distributing funds to support student travel to conferences, exhibitions, symposia and other academic and professional meetings or events
- Providing funding for field experience opportunities
- Supporting the development of faculty mentors
- Organizing and hosting campus events that showcase student and faculty scholarship
The Center for Creative Inquiry is administered by faculty coordinators.
- Dr. Meriem Pages, School of Arts, Education, and Humanities, 358-2912
Administrative support for the Center is provided via the Provost’s Office:
- Ms. Linda Farina, administrative assistant, 358-2900
- Dr. Ockle Johnson, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs