If you are a student at Keene State College who may be interested in undergraduate research and creative endeavors or you are a faculty member interested in nurturing and supporting independent undergraduate research, you have come to the right place! The Center for Creative Inquiry supports unique, rigorous, and transformative academic experiences that focus on the collaboration between students and faculty mentors.
The Center for Creative Inquiry promotes undergraduate research and creative endeavors in multiple ways, such as:
- Awarding grants for independent student projects and summer research
- Providing funding to faculty for field experience opportunities
CCI Grant Deadlines for Academic Year 2022-23
- FALL: September 16; October 14; November 18
- SPRING: January 27; February 24
SURF Deadline for Academic Year 2022-23
- Friday, March 11, 2023
The Center for Creative Inquiry is administered by a faculty coordinator.
- Dr. Meriem Pagès, Department of English, 358-2912 Administrative support for the Center is provided via the Provost’s Office:
- Celia Rabinowitz, Asst. Vice-President for Academic Engagement and Director of Mason Library