Fall Alumni Weekend
Friday, October 13 - 15, 2017
This year, the Keene State College Alumni Association is rolling out the red carpet for Fall Alumni Weekend with fall festival activities scheduled for Owls of all ages!
Some of the featured activities include:
- Owl 5k Fun Run
- Open Gym and Pool
- Scenic Fall Bike Ride
- RA/RD & Friends Reunion in Holloway Great Hall
- Pumpkin Lobotomy
- Men's Lacrosse 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Alumni/Faculty Lectures
- Artist Talks and Behind the Scenes Tour at the Thorne-Sagendorph Gallery
- Beer & Wine Tastings
- Barbecue/Picnic Lunch & Seasonal Treats
- Campus Tours
- Alumni-Athlete Game Day Party with Parade of Athletes at Owl Athletic Complex
- Sunday Brunch
There is no better place than the Monadnock region in the fall – and no better place to celebrate Keene State College alumni than on Keene State College’s beautiful campus!
Call your family and friends and join us October 13-15, 2017 for a fun, festive fall weekend.
Adult and Kid Friendly!
Is your group interested in holding an event during Fall Alumni Weekend? Contact email@example.com for assistance!
This event is part of the Alumni Events event series.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.