President's 31st annual Outstanding Women of New Hampshire Awards
We will celebrate National Women’s History Month with the 31st annual President’s Outstanding Women of New Hampshire Awards.
This year’s theme is “Courageous Women: I Will Be Heard”.
We will honor women who have made outstanding contributions to positively impact the lives and well-being of people in their communities in one or more of the following areas:
- Social justice, activism and advocacy
- Community service and community building
- Scholarly research, writing, speaking and teaching
- Education, business, social services and government
With this theme in mind, the President’s Outstanding Women of New Hampshire awards will recognize women in the following categories:
- Keene State Student
- Keene State Faculty or Staff
- Greater Monadnock Region
- State of New Hampshire
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.