Registration and Sponsorship
Please note: To ensure that companies who attend the spring Safety & Construction Career and Internship Fair have a satisfactory experience, we will be limiting the number of attendees to 65 companies.
We have added an exclusive offering when you register at the Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsorship levels. These four levels include benefits that will provide your company with more exposure and access to our students, as well as a tax-deductible donation that will support scholarships for students enrolled in Keene State’s Safety and Construction programs. Scholarship support is vital in helping us grow our Safety and Construction programs by attracting, retaining, and graduating more students.
As in past years, companies can choose to register as Red/Base sponsors, which will secure a table at the fair but without any of the exclusive benefits offered at the higher levels. Click below for a complete list of sponsorship levels and their benefits.
Registration will open on a rolling basis, with Platinum level registration opening first on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024. Gold and Silver levels will follow, and finally, Red/Base level registration will open on January 9th. We have limited spots available at each level, so act fast to secure your spot! This event has previously filled up within hours, so do not delay. Registration will open each day at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time.
Sponsorship Level Options include $25,000, $10,000, $5,500, $1,000 or $500. The charge of $500 will be paid at registration by credit card only. Remaining amount will be invoiced and due by February 1st, 2024 (payment by check only). Please plan accordingly with your company for the payment and to be able to complete the registration process promptly to secure your sponsorship level. Cancellations for this event are nonrefundable.
Please pay close attention to the registration dates and the number of available spots at each level. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out ahead of time.
- January 3rd: Registration open for Platinum level (2 tables available to reserved).
- January 4th: Registration open for Gold level (3 tables available to reserved).
- January 5th: Registration open for Silver level (5 tables available to reserved).
- January 8th: Registration open for Bronze level (15 tables available to reserved).
- January 9th: Registration open for Red level (40 tables available to reserved).
- February 1st: All payments for levels above the Red level are due to Keene State College via check.