Keene State College Defensive Driving
We anticipate this will be the last class offered before the Fall semester
May 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM - Online Defensive Driving for Staff
Once you have registered to take the in-person portion of the course you will need to complete an on-line component as well (which should take approximately 30-45 minutes). Please, be sure to bring your course completion certificate (either on paper or on your mobile device) to show the instructor of this course. You will not be permitted to attend the face-to-face section until the online module has been completed.
Instructions for on-line module registration:
To begin training, follow these steps:
- Go to https://learn.ue.org/5H0PM799573/KeeneDrivers
- Complete the Registration form.
- a. Enter your first name, last name, and email address and click Register.
- b. You will receive a welcome email with your username and a temporary password.
- c. Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- d. You will be prompted to:
- i. Enter your temporary password
- ii. Create a new password
- iii. Create and answer a security question
- Once you are logged in, be sure to complete all courses assigned to you.
- A history of your completed courses is available in “My Completions.” You will also receive an email containing a link to your completion certificate, upon successful completion of the course.
Tips for Completing Courses
Pop-up blocker must be disabled for ue.blackboard.com
Ensure your computer meets all System Requirements specified here.
If you have any issues with sign-in or accessing the courses, or if you did not receive your welcome email, visit the Support Portal at portalhelp.ue.org. Or click any Support Portal link on the site.
All other questions should be directed to Heather Kinsler at firstname.lastname@example.org, Jessica Gagne-Cloutier at email@example.com, or Stuart Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and cooperation in completing this essential training program.