- Students intending to participate in the May commencement ceremony (including August and December graduates) must apply to graduate by May 1 of the year previous to the commencement ceremony in which the student intends to participate.
- To earn a degree, a student must complete at least 30 credits and no fewer than 25% of credits required in the major at Keene State College. Credits taken through the Global Education Office and the New Hampshire Consortium will be considered credits earned at Keene State College. Note: Refer to the Transfer of Credit policy in the current Keene State College catalog.
- All students entering in Fall 2012 or later will be required to complete 40 credits of coursework at the 300-level or higher.
- A student must satisfactorily complete the prescribed requirements of the curriculum in which s/he is enrolled and must present a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- A student must be in good financial standing to receive an official transcript.
The Associate Provost must approve exceptions to graduation requirements.
(Revised April, 2019)