Public Health/Population Health Alumni Panel Discussion
You are invited to a Public Health/Population Health Alumni Panel Discussion
Monday, March 1st 7:00-8:30 PM
Join this virtual event to:
- Engage with recently graduated Public Health students
- Learn about practical examples of how students in this option have utilized their degree after leaving Keene State College
The panel includes:
- Kelsey Bumsted; Marketing Manager & Strategist, Photographer; Class of 2014
- Montana Phipps; Senior Policy Analyst at TennCare; Class of 2018
- OliviaStack, CHES; CommunityHealth Education Coordinator for Population Health Center; at Chesire Medical Center; Class of 2019
- Andrew Reilly; Community Outreach Worker at Apex Community Care; Class of 2020
You can also e-mail Amanda.Hickey@keene.edu if you want the Zoom link sent to you
This event is part of the ACA Standard calendar.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.