Graduate Program at Keene State College
You can earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education at Keene State. Earn a master’s in educational leadership, curriculum and instruction, special education, or as a school counselor. Earn post master’s certification in educational leadership or as a school counselor.
Join a group of current and prospective educators and begin a unique experience to establish or enliven your career in education while addressing national and state standards.
It’s Your Choice!
- Learn to lead or guide school improvement and change initiatives.
- Increase your content knowledge and expertise.
- Design or enhance curriculum, institutional protocols, and more.
- Increase your awareness or expertise in assessment.
- Hone your research and research presentation skills.
Visit the Keene State College Graduate Programs Web site for more information.
Contact Continuing Education
than you think.
Think Keene State.
Office of Continuing Education and Extended Studies
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Elliot Hall, First Floor, Suite 144
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2605