Keene State College’s Alumni Office and Career Services are collaborating to provide career resources for alumni. In addition to these resources, Career Services can provide three career advising sessions for recent alumni who have graduated within the last 5 years. The Class of 2021 has full access to career appointments and resources through May 2022. Alumni can call 603-358-2500 to request an appointment.
For all other alumni, please refer below to our online career resources including finding a Career Coach.
- The Muse Career Coach Finder
- National Career Development Association’s Practitioners
- Career Counselors’ Consortium Northeast
Career and Graduate School Resources
- Handshake: internships, full & part-time positions, resume and cover letter resources
- Job Search Resources including Free Resources for Skill Building
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Graduate School
- Career Exploration