MAS Medical Staffing is growing! We currently have openings for experienced recruiters for our Allied Health team for contract and perm divisions.
The right candidates will have a proven sales background, excellent organization, detailed follow up, ability and willingness to work extended hours, an intense sense of urgency, ability to sustain 100+ phone calls every day and be motivated by commission.
- Identification process - recruit, network, use database (Bullhorn) and social media outlets to identify qualified candidates for our clients
- Hiring process - prepare resumes for client presentation, coach candidates through client interview process, build and maintain relationships with applicants and make and close offers of employment on behalf of our clients
- Maintain and compile info for database to include new contacts / clients, notes on conversations, and job openings
- Maintain a high level of organization and sense of urgency (fast pace!) in order to successfully meet company goals
- Emphasize follow through and ultimately secure assignments for your candidates
- Perform other tasks and duties as asked to do so
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Our ideal candidates will be seasoned recruiters with a proven track record of sales
- Must be a self-starter, highly driven and self-motivated, like a challenge, and be proactive in looking for ways to improve strategies, processes and procedures
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Bachelor degree is preferred
WHY WE LOVE MAS:
- Base salary plus lucrative commission plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- IRA savings plan
- Paid time off
- Casual dress environment
- Excellent training
- Fun and supportive team to work with
At MAS Medical Staffing we are growing, stretching, and sprouting! Our green identity represents our robust growth and our movement into the future of technology-driven and efficient candidate and employer matching. Each year since our inception in 2002, we continue to work with more and more health care providers nationwide.
With this success, we have established regional nursing per diem offices in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, and New Hampshire. Our Travel and Permanent division focuses on Allied Health and Nurse recruitment nationwide. We also have home care offices throughout New England to accommodate a growing population of those who require personal care.
Through all of this growth, MAS Medical Staffing retains its small company personality. Our priority is to offer each client and candidate direct and personal attention. Our innovative sourcing strategies and contact-management technologies ensure the most accurate and efficient results in todays ever-changing health care marketplace.
Academic and Career Advising offers no guarantees about any position posted through this web site and is not responsible for any aspect of resulting employment. Listings on this page do not constitute Keene State College endorsement or affiliation. Students are responsible for gathering all necessary information about the position and the employer.
Local, regional, and national companies and organizations as well as private families wish to recruit you for various openings. These range from part-time positions for pay while you are in school; summer jobs for either experience or pay; internships related to your field of study (paid and unpaid; as well as career opportunities when you are ready to graduate.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435