Junior Sales Analyst
Junior Sales Analyst Brattleboro, VT
New Chapter Inc., an innovative nutritional supplement company is interviewing for a high performing Jr. Sales Analyst to join our mission-driven, organization. This position is located in Brattleboro, VT.
The Jr. Sales Analyst performs category analysis for the Top Customer Teams. This individual will be responsible for analyzing various data sources, identifying business insights and recommending solutions that drive profitable growth.
* Supports the Sales Analyst team and TCT.
* Gathers category, consumer, and shopper data to help identify opportunities at the customer level to improve category sales through optimal assortment and shelving and for promotions that will provide return on investment.
* Assists and/or completes the analytical preparation used for a customer category reviews or meetings.
* Creates, maintains, and analyzes various SPINS, WFM Data Garden and other vendor portal data and reports.
* Analyzes various levels of Top Customer Team accounts purchase data.
* Performs various promotional analysis and effectiveness.
* Works with Key Account Managers & team to identify opportunities based on sales data and market trends.
* Team member must be able to function as a positive and inspirational member of a close-team, supporting and coordinating with the team.
* Requires an ability to develop productive working relationship with many cross functional groups at the customer, customer team, and New Chapter departments.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience.
* 1-2 years experience.
* Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong ability to prioritize, coordinate, and organize work, meet changing deadlines, multitask, and successfully function within a team setting.
* Demonstrated superior customer service and focus.
* Must have action oriented problem-solving skills, flexibility and detail-orientated with the ability to see and understand the big picture.
* Proactive and self-motivated work style with a strong sense of urgency.
* Strong organizational skills along with detailed planning and project coordination ability.
* Ability to exercise proper judgment and decision making.
* Ability to actively listen, comprehend and learn new concepts and skills quickly and efficiently.
* Excellent communications skills; able to convey information orally and in written correspondence and reports in an understandable and professional manner for internal and external customers.
* Must have advanced typing and computer skills including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and general internet knowledge.
* Ability to work outside of standard business hours as needed.
* Office Environment
Qualified candidates should apply online through New Chapters website at www.newchapter.com.
New Chapter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
New Chapter Inc., an innovative nutritional supplement company.
Academic and Career Advising offers no guarantees about any position posted through this web site and is not responsible for any aspect of resulting employment. Listings on this page do not constitute Keene State College endorsement or affiliation. Students are responsible for gathering all necessary information about the position and the employer.
Local, regional, and national companies and organizations as well as private families wish to recruit you for various openings. These range from part-time positions for pay while you are in school; summer jobs for either experience or pay; internships related to your field of study (paid and unpaid; as well as career opportunities when you are ready to graduate.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435