English Teachers - International
We currently have a number of openings (ranging from 2 weeks to one year or more) in Jiangsu Province, the most developed Province in China, less than 1.5 hours train from Shanghai. All the following positions involve teaching English listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Documents and fees for work visa will be provided.
native speaker in English is a must. Bachelors degree is required. Prior teaching experiences, especially in TESOL or TEFL is desired. But training will be provided if you dont have such experiences.
- Two-week teaching during summer
Students: elementary or secondary-school English teachers (adults)
1. Free accommodation (3 meals and hotel room);
2. Transportation from airport (Shanghai or Nanjing) to Nanjing, and from Nanjing to the teaching Location;
3. 1 day free tour in Nanjing and 1 or 2 days free tour in the teaching location
4. Teaching stipend: RMB5000 (around $850) for two weeks
1. Two-semester teaching with contract (with possibility of renewing)
Students: elementary, secondary, or college students (ages 6-22)
Work hours: 14-20 class sessions (each session is 45 minutes)
Facilities: schools/colleges will provide necessary teaching facilities (computer with internet access, printers etc.)
Starting date: March 2014 or September 2014
1. Free accommodation (3 meals and well-equipped campus dorm);
2. round-trip air fare
3. medical insurance
4. All Chinese public holidays and 4 week paid vacation
5. Salary: RMB5000-8000/month (around $850-$1350/month)
Resume and cover letter can be sent to email@example.com
Golden Time Hong Kong Corporation Limited
Suite 2305, 23/F, World Wide House
19 Des Voeus Road Central, Central, HK
Dr. Yi Yang
Golden Time Hong Kong is an education service organization focusing on international exchanges in China. We recruit English teachers to work short term or long term in Chinas public schools.
Academic and Career Advising offers no guarantees about any position posted through this web site and is not responsible for any aspect of resulting employment. Listings on this page do not constitute Keene State College endorsement or affiliation. Students are responsible for gathering all necessary information about the position and the employer.
Local, regional, and national companies and organizations as well as private families wish to recruit you for various openings. These range from part-time positions for pay while you are in school; summer jobs for either experience or pay; internships related to your field of study (paid and unpaid; as well as career opportunities when you are ready to graduate.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435