Financing Graduate School
- Contact your graduate program directly for information on graduate school funding.
- Complete the required Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This can be completed at www.fafsa.gov
- Apply for teaching and/or research assistantships when available.
- Research and apply for foundation/association fellowships, grants and scholarships.
- Inquire about programs that waive out-of-state fees.
- Research employer tuition benefits. Full or partial funding may be available.
- Perkins Loans and college work-study may be available through the institution. Stafford Loans may be available through your bank.
- Check the deferment policies for your undergraduate loans and investigate employment with loan forgiveness policies.
- Research FinAid and New England Tuition Breaks. loan forgiveness policies.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435