Mandatory Online Education Modules
Please Note: The Alcohol Wise and Consent & Respect online programs should be completed by the end of new student’s orientation session.
Alcohol Wise and Consent & Respect
All new KSC students are required to complete 2 online education modules, Alcohol Wise and Consent & Respect. Modules can be accessed via smart phone, tablet, and/or laptop. Students can save answers as they go along and finish the modules at their convenience.
(takes around 90 minutes to complete)
Whether you drink or not, "Alcohol Wise" will empower you to make well-informed decisions and help you cope with the possible drinking behaviors of your peers.
Consent & Respect
(takes around 45 minutes to complete)
Designed to prevent incidents before they happen, "Consent & Respect" will teach you how to support others and be an active-bystander.
*Students DO NOT need to complete these online education models in one sitting. Students can log into the modules as many times as needed, save their work, and complete the modules at their convenience. A 15 minute online survey will be emailed to all new students a month after the start of the fall semester.
To get started on the mandatory online education modules, follow these steps:
- Go to the 3rd Millennium Classrooms website - https://web.3rdmil.com/login
- Select “Student” from the drop-down menu
- Use the following to login:
Email: XXX@ksc.keene.edu (You must use your KSC email address to log into these courses.)
- You will be prompted to create a new password. Save this password so you can log back in later.
- Once you’re logged into your student homepage, click “Start Course.”
- You must get a score of at least 70% to complete each course. You must complete both Alcohol-Wise and Consent & Respect in order to fulfill your requirements.
Contact Tiffany Mathews, Coordinator of Wellness Education, Center for Health & Wellness firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-358-2890.