Work at Keene State
- As of March 15, 2016 we have transitioned to a new employment system. Please read the information below in order to have a seamless applicant experience.
- Jobs posted PRIOR to March 15, 2016: Access our old employment system to view your application or to apply to open job postings.
- Jobs posted AFTER March 14, 2016: All Applicants will need to create a new account in our new employment system by using the Create Account link.
- Returning Applicants can view their old applications/resumes in our old employment system.
Search, Apply, Manage
- Steps to Apply
- What Happens After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employment Resources
- Campus Safety
Steps to Apply
1. Search Current Jobs
Search all current openings by position name or type.
Apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked several questions and will have the ability to add a resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials. If you are interested in multiple positions, you must apply separately for each position.
3. Manage Jobs
Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdrw your resume. Update and edit your profile at any time by using your username and password.
No solicitations, pleaseKeene State College only accepts applications and resumes for posted and advertised faculty and staff positions. KSC returns “unsolicited” applications and resumes to applicants who submit materials for non-posted positions.
Timed Sessions: While logged into the system, the site will automatically terminate your session if there is no activity after sixty minutes. Remember to always log out when you are done. ▲ Top
What Happens After Applying
- Applicants will receive a confirmation number which acknowledges receipt of the application materials submitted for a posted position.
- Applications received by the review or priority consideration date will undergo a thorough review by HR and a “search committee” screening process.
- Applicants should be aware that the screening process, which can take several weeks, or more.
- Applications reviewed and selected by the “search committee” for an interview will receive a phone call or e-mail to set up an appointment.
- Applications reviewed and not selected for an interview will be notified via the job employment site or by phone/email/letter of that decision at the close of the search process.
- The HR Department includes a review or priority consideration date in all job postings. Applicants need to adhere to the date included in the posting and submit application materials postmarked accordingly to ensure full consideration. Positions will remain open until filled unless otherwise closed at the institution’s discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply directly with the hiring department?
No, the KSC Jobs online employment site is the central intake point for all open status benefited positions. Only job seekers who create a profile and submit a resume online will be considered for employment.
May I use more than one resume?
Yes. You can submit a new resume for each position you apply for. The site will hold several versions of your resume and cover letter. These can later be attached to subsequent jobs you apply for and can be viewed by entering your username and password.
Where can I view job postings and apply?
You can view job postings and apply on any computer with Internet access. Computer workstations are available at local public libraries, if you do not have other access.
What materials will I need before I apply?
In addition to your resume, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, phone number, previous employment and education, as well as contact information regarding your employment history and references. You may also submit supporting materials with your application in an electronic format such as MS Word or PDF.
* As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Keene State College is engaged in an effort to build a community that reflects the diversity of society. The College is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and seeks applications from individuals who will contribute to the College’s ongoing cultivation of students as responsible global citizens. The College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
The annual safety, security, and crime information document that complies with the Jeanne Clery Act is online at policy/crimereport.pdf.
If you wish to receive a hard copy, you may call the Campus Safety Office at 603-358-2766 or stop by Keddy House on Wyman Way. A copy of the Annual Crime Brochure can also be made available in large print. This document contains information about statistics of reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings owned or controlled by KSC, and on public property immediately adjacent and accessible to campus for three previous calendar years. It also has information about crime prevention, services, Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act, disciplinary procedures, and reporting policies and procedures. ▲ Top
Contact Human Resources
Office of Human Resource Management
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-1604