HR How To’s
- Connect to WISE
- Reporting an Accident or Injury
- Personal Information Forms
- Performance Management Evaluation Process and Forms *
- Position Descriptions (PDQ) Forms
- Appointment, Benefit, and Financial Forms
- Compassionate Leave
- Medical Leave Forms
- Professional Development Forms
- Search Forms
- Volunteer Appointment Letter Template
- Pick-up Forms
All forms requiring signatures must be printed out, signed, and sent to the appropriate department. Please call Human Resources at 358-2877 with any questions.
Connect to WISE
WISE, Web Self Service for Employees is available so employees may update their personal information, emergency contact data, and submit hourly timesheets or apply approvals.
Reporting an Accident or Injury
Any employee who is involved in an accident or is injured in the workplace is covered by Worker’s Compensation. Employees should complete an Incident Report Form. Incident Reports should be completed by the employee and his/her supervisor and filed with Human Resources within two days of the accident/injury. If non-urgent medical attention is required, employees are urged to use the Emergency Room or the Occupational Health Department at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic in Keene. For further information, contact Karyn Kaminski.
Personal Information Forms
- Name Change Form
- Address Change Form
- Personal Information Sheet – New Employees
- Emergency Contact Sheet Provide us with up-to-date information about whom to contact in the case of an emergency.
Performance Management Evaluation Process and Forms *
* Please Note: The new staff performance evaluation form is for both PAT and OS staff.
- Performance Review Process (coming soon)
- Performance Management Guidelines
- Staff Performance Evaluation Form
Position Descriptions (PDQ) Forms
Appointment, Benefit, and Financial Forms
- Exit Interview Questionnaire
- Mailing Label/Employee List Request Form
- Appointment Request Form – Hourly Appointments
- Appointment Request Form – Salaried Appointments
- Appointment Request Form – Student Appointments
- Bonus Request Form
- Direct Deposit NET PAY Form
- Direct Deposit FIXED AMOUNT Form
- KSC Request for Additional Pay for Administrative Stipend or Adjunct Appointment Duties
The Compassionate Leave Policy was established in 2006 to provide an avenue for Keene State staff to help each other out in times of need.
- Compassionate Leave Verification to be completed by employee receiving a Compassionate Leave donation.
- Compassionate Leave Donation to be completed by the employee donating time to another employee.
Medical Leave Forms
- Family/Medical Leave Request
- FMLA Certification of Health Provider
- Authorization for Release of Information (HIPAA)
Professional Development Forms
- Operating Staff Professional Dvt. Fund Application
- Operating Staff Professional Dvt. Fund Guidelines
Volunteer Appointment Letter Template
The following forms must be picked up at Human Resources:
- Keene State College Search Approval Form
- Advertising Information Requisition Form
- Candidate Recommendation/Rejection Matrix for All Interviewees
- EBPA Medical Claim Form
- Faculty/Staff Non-Credit Tuition Waiver Form
Benefit providers have additional forms (or links on their webpages) specific to those plans. Contact Karyn Kaminski for assistance.
Contact Human Resources
Office of Human Resource Management
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-1604