Employers and Community Internship Support
We provide a number of ways to engage with students by cultivating relationships with local community partners and employers who offer experiential learning opportunities.
- Internships - Paid and/or Academic Credit
- Post internships and job opportunities, host virtual recruiting events and register for career events through Handshake
Employer Resources for Hosting Academic Credit Based Internships
- We require all businesses hosting an academic credit-based internship to complete an Affiliation Agreement.
- If the internship is unpaid, and the business is located in the state of New Hampshire, the business must submit a School-to-Work Pre-Screening Form.
- Employer Guide to Hosting an Intern.
If interested in hosting a KSC intern or for questions, please contact, Kristin Brooks, Assistant Director of Career Service, mail: Kristin.Brooks@keene.edu