Employers and Community Internship Support
We provide a number of ways to engage with students by cultivating relationships with local community partners and employers who offer experiential learning opportunities.
- Internships - Paid and/or Academic Credit
- Post internships and job opportunities, host virtual recruiting events, and register for career events through Handshake
Employer Resources for Hosting Academic Credit Based Internships
- We require all businesses hosting an academic credit-based internship to complete an Affiliation Agreement.
- If the internship is unpaid, and the business is located in the state of New Hampshire, the business must submit a School-to-Work Pre-Screening Form to the Internship Coordinator.
- Employer Guide to Hosting an Intern.
If interested in hosting a KSC intern or for questions, please contact,
Kristin Brooks, Internship Coordinator