Financing Graduate School
- Contact your graduate program directly for information on graduate school funding.
- Complete the required Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Research and apply for graduate school funding including scholarships, fellowships, teaching and/or research assistantships.
- Inquire about programs that waive out-of-state fees.
- Research employer tuition benefits. Full or partial funding may be available.
- Perkins Loans and college work-study may be available through the institution. Stafford Loans may be available through your bank.
- Check the deferment policies for your undergraduate loans and investigate employment with loan forgiveness policies.
- Research FinAid and New England Tuition Breaks. loan forgiveness policies.