Skip Navigation

Transfer Credits from Japan

Keene State recognizes transferable credit from 8 institutions in Japan.

Select an institution below to view transferable credits by course. Academic departments have the final say as to acceptance of credits you wish to apply toward major degree requirements and can help you determine the acceptability of your courses.

Don't see your institution below? Keene State may still recognize your credits – email us or call 603-358-2500 to speak with an academic advisor.

Institution City Location
Aoyama Gakuin University (1) Shibuya Tokyo Japan
Chuo Univ-Tama Cmps (2) Tokyo Japan
Kansai Gaidai University (4) Hirakata City Osaka Japan
Otemae College (59) Hyogo Japan
Rikkyo University (1) Tokyo Japan
Soai University (37) Osaka Japan
Toyo Eiwa College (28) Yokohama Japan
Univ of Hokkaido (17) Hokkaid Japan

Additional Options:

Contact Academic Advising

Academic Advising Office
Elliot Center
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435

Icon of clock Hours of Operation

Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Academic Advising is located in Elliot Center, on the first floor.