WorkWISE NH Consultation Program
Formerly the NH Occupational Safety & Health Program, the WorkWISE NH consultation program provides free, on-site occupational safety and health consultation services to eligible employers. Although these services are primarily targeted to small businesses, the program welcomes the opportunity to assist employers of any size. Whether an employer has a question about the safe use of a specific piece of equipment or is looking to establish a workplace safety program, consultants are available to provide employers with such assistance.
- More About WorkWISE NH
- Meet the Team
- Workplace Safety and Health Visit Request Form
To be eligible for the WorkWISE NH consultation service, businesses must:
- Be located in New Hampshire.
- Be privately owned.
- Have 250 or fewer employees at one site and fewer than 500 employees in total.
More About WorkWISE NH
- Review the analysis published by OSHA showing the benefits of using the WorkWISE NH on-site consultation program.
- Watch a video overview on YouTube.
- Listen to a podcast interview with Brenda Clark of WorkWise NH.
Federal regulations are administrative rules promulgated by federal agencies and are used to specify the implementation of a statute. Federal regulations have the full force and effect of law.
- Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness
- Safety and Health Regulations for Construction
- Safety and Health Regulations for General Industry
Meet the Team
- New Hampshire Department of Labor Safety and Training
- US Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- OSHA Training Institute Education Center
- New Hampshire Business Review Article on WorkWISE NH
Workplace Safety and Health Visit Request Form
To request a visit or more information, please complete this form and press SUBMIT when completed. We will contact you to answer any additional questions and if requested, set up a date and time to conduct a visit.