Over the past 100 years, thousands of Keene State alumni have generously shared their time and talent to help advance the College. If you are interested in volunteering, please take a minute to fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
Here are just a few examples of the many ways alumni have and can continue to contribute to KSC:
Gatherings & Networking
- Host a regional gathering of other Owls or perspective students in your hometown
- Step up and provide strong leadership for class reunions
- Be an alumni event volunteer to help with reunions, homecoming, and on campus events
- Participate in alumni gatherings of KSC affinity groups
- Social groups (Greeks, athletics, activists, musicians)
- Geographic regions
- Alumni from your major or minor course of study at KSC
- Serve as a KSC alumni ambassador at athletic or cultural events in Keene and in your region
- Host or volunteer to help at Golden Circle gathering for people who graduated from KSC 50 or more years ago
- Volunteer to assist with our Golden Circle Alumni program
KSC Speakers Bureau
Keene State College is creating a library of alumni and friends who are interested in sharing their skills and experience. Submit your information using the Speakers Bureau form to become part of the resource for classroom guest speakers, the Career Speaker series, community guest speakers, and more. For questions, please contact Jessica Bigaj.
Student & Career Support
- Become an advisor/mentor for a student or for fellow alums
- Guest lecture in classrooms or in the larger KSC community
- Provide job-shadowing or internship opportunities for students
- Post employment opportunities on KSC JobWISE
- Participate in Career Connections (employer networking events) or host an information table for your organization on campus
- Participate in student & career support programs on campus (resume review, mock interview, panel discussions)
- Become an eMentor to current students and alumni.
- Serve as a class secretary to help your classmates stay connected to KSC and one another
- Submit class notes to be published in Keene State Today by contacting email@example.com
- Help in the Alumni Office (survey alumni, maintain KSC archives, update database, help with mailings and general office needs)
- Join one of our Alumni Board committees.
- Run for a seat on our Alumni Board to represent your class or affinity group
- Serve as an alumni representative on the Board of Trustees of the University System of New Hampshire
- Advocate for KSC’s legislative priorities at statewide and national levels