Drop by Rhodes Hall to get free advice from KSC Alumni and ensure your resume is ready to help you get the job or internship you are looking for.
Two dates for your convenience:
Tuesday, October 15 and Wednesday, October 16
12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Drop-in resume review and career advice.
- KSC Alumni will be on hand to assist you.
- No appointment necessary.
- Stop by at your convenience.
- Bring a printed copy of your current resume.
Then, attend the KSC Future Fair: Graduate Schools, Careers and Internships on October 17. And don't forget your resume!
This event is part of the ACA Standard calendar.
To request accommodations for a disability, please contact the coordinator at least two weeks prior to the event.