No one can live an experience for you and no one can quite understand one like you can.
Applying to Study Away
Applying to study away is not complicated, but it does take careful planning and attention to detail. All students interested in studying away for academic credit for the semester or summer must apply through the GEO office and receive initial approval.
Students applying to study away must:
- Be a full-time, matriculated college student
- Have completed the equivalent of one semester of college-level course credit
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or better (some programs may require over 3.0 GPA)
Be in good academic, disciplinary, and financial standing
Recommended: view the informational study away webcast
To apply for KSC study away, students must submit the following
If you have any questions, please contact the GEO office and we’ll be happy to help!
- Where to Study?
- Keene State offers study away programs in 25 countries
- Financial Fact
- KSC students' financial aid can be used to study away
- Visitors from Abroad
- Every semester, KSC hosts exchange students from our partner universities in the US and internationally