The Global Education Office (GEO) creates and supports opportunities for KSC faculty and students to undertake engaged learning in global settings. GEO works with KSC students who study away, incoming international exchange students, and faculty-led programs. Our students and faculty broaden their horizons around the world.
Students can participate in global academic experiences – from semester programs to summer options to faculty-led courses with an international component. The world can truly be your classroom! Study away can enhance your academic coursework and keep you on track to graduating on time, and many program options have the same tuition and fees as Keene State College.
The Global Education Office (GEO) is part of the campus team that supports incoming international and exchange students on our campus. Keene State College welcomes international students enthusiastically and we are proud of the personalized support we offer to each and every global student.
If you are an interested international student considering a degree option, please contact the Admissions office directly.
If you are an exchange student from one of our partner institutions, internationally or via the National Student Exchange, GEO is your primary support office on campus. More about International & Exchange Students
Events and Important Deadlines
- The Fall Study Away Fair is on Tuesday, September 12th, from 11-2 on the lawn outside the Student Center.
- The Spring Study Away application deadline is October 1st.
- The Spring Study Away Fair is on Wednesday, February 7th, from 11-2 in the Student Center Atrium.
- The Fall Study Away application deadline (including fall or spring for NSE) is March 1st.
- The Summer Study Away application deadline is March 31st.
(some summer study away programs may have an earlier deadline)
- Where to Study?
- Keene State offers study away programs in 25 countries
- Financial Fact
- KSC students' financial aid can be used to study away
- Visitors from Abroad
- Every semester, KSC hosts exchange students from our partner universities in the US and internationally