Online Grading Information
All Keene State College faculty must submit grades online using their WebAdvisor account.
Please NoteGrades are due by noon the Tuesday following finals week.
Contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com or 603-358-2532 if you need assistance with a password or account.
Online Grading Procedure
- Access your WebAdvisor account by pointing your browser to either:
- www.keene.edu > Academics > Faculty WebAdvisor
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Click the Faculty box.
- Click the Log In box to launch the login process.
- Select the Grading menu item.
- Select the term to grade (i.e., Fall 2012).
- Select the Final Grade option.
- Select the Course Section.
- Click in the box to the left of the section to be graded.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Record grades in column labeled Grade. Ignore other columns (See “W” below).
- Click Submit to transmit grades to the student information system.
- A Confirmation screen will follow.
- Eligible grades include: A, AB, B, BC, C, CD, D, F, P, NP, AU, IP and W.
- P = Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- NP = No Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- AU = Audit. Use only for students registered as “Audit” for a course.
- IP = In Progress. For dean-approved IP courses only.
- W = Withdrawn. Check “Never Attended” box if appropriate. Ignore other columns.
- Online grading will be made available to faculty during designated time periods during each term. You may return to a particular section roster during this period to complete grading of that section.
- A grade of incomplete must be submitted using the Incomplete Grade Form. Leave grade blank online.
- Each grade submitted in accordance with College policy that is submitted online will be recorded in the student’s official academic record. Printing and retaining a screen print of grades prior to clicking Submit is recommended. You will receive an immediate Confirmation response upon submission.
- A grade should be submitted for each student (except for an Incomplete) on your section roster.
- Once a grade has been submitted online it can be changed via the Change Grade form.
- Students should not be allowed to complete a semester in a course without being registered. If this has occurred you will not be able to submit a grade online for this individual student. Inform the student that he or she must register for the class and pay the late add fee at the Registrar’s Office. The instructor will receive a notice from the Registrar’s Office that he/she should complete and submit a Change Grade form.
A computer in the Registrar’s Office with staff support is available for onsite assistance.