Forms followed by an asterisk are in PDF (.pdf) and have been write-enabled providing they are downloaded first then opened in Adobe Acrobat. Simply right-click on the form link and save to your computer.
You may fill out these forms using the Acrobat Typewriter® feature. However, this requires downloading and installing Acrobat Reader. This is a free application.
Save the completed form to your computer and e-mail the form as an attachment to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a form is not write-enabled or if you are unable to e-mail the form, print the form, sign if requested and deliver the form to the Registrar's Office.
Several forms are submittable online.
- Student Address & Name change form
- Credit overload request form *
- Course substitution form *
- Declaration of Major form *
- Incomplete Grade form *
- New Intended Major form
- Parent grade report request form *
- Petition for credit form *
- Portfolio of Life/Work Experience
- Privacy Request form
- Retake Policy form
- Schedule Adjustment form *
- Student Authorization for Release of Semester Grades to Parents
- Time Block Schedule
- Waiver of Requirement *