Alcohol Wise Program
Due Dates for The Alcohol-Wise Course
- Available on August 1, 2015
- Must be completed by Aug. 15, 2015
Alcohol-Wise is an online alcohol education course that is a required assignment for all first year students to complete prior to coming to Keene State College. You will need access to a computer connected to the internet and your Keene State College e-mail address.
Part 1 Alcohol-Wise will take one hour and 15 minutes to complete. Completion of Part 1 is due no later than Aug. 15. You may stop the program at any time; be sure to save your work before logging out.
To receive credit for this program you must follow the enrollment instructions on the 3rd Millennium website. The link to the website is listed below.
- Go to www.3rdmilclassrooms.com
- Click on Begin Enrollment-College on the left side menu.
- When you are directed to, enter the Control Number, enter the code: KSCAW.
- You will receive a password immediately on the screen and by email.
- Login using your email address and password to begin the course. The course takes about one hour and fifteen minutes to complete. You can log in and out as needed.
- Print out a copy of your certificate of completion for your records.
Part 2 You will receive an email 30 days after your completion of part 1. This will only take 15 minutes to complete.
For questions or problems regarding the course, please email Michelle Morrow, the Coordinator of Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention, Treatment and Education Services at Michelle.Morrow@keene.edu.
Contact the Center for Health & Wellness
Health Unit Coordinator
CHW is located on the 3rd floor of the Elliot Center. Click here to view the map.
Schedule a visit with a provider, a nurse or health educator by calling 603-358-2450.
Send a secure message to a CHW staff member by accessing patient portal.