Alcohol Wise Program
Due Dates for The Alcohol-Wise Course
- Available on July 25, 2014
- Must be completed by Aug. 15, 2014
Alcohol-Wise is an online alcohol education course that is a required assignment for all first year students to complete prior to coming to Keene State College. You will need access to a computer connected to the internet and your Keene State College e-mail address.
Part 1 of Alcohol-Wise is one hour and 15 minutes long. Completion of Part 1 is due no later than Aug. 15. An email will be sent 30 days later in regard to completing Part 2 of the program. This will only take 15 minutes. You may stop the program at any time; however, be sure to save your work before logging out.
To receive credit for this program you must follow enrollment instructions and enter the control number: KSCAW.
- Go to www.3rdmilclassrooms.com
- Click on Begin Enrollment-College on the left side menu.
- When you are directed to enter the Control Number, enter the code: KSCAW.
- You will receive a password immediately on the screen and by email.
- Login using your email address and password to begin the course. The course takes about one hour to complete and you can login and out as needed.
- You will receive an email in 30 days reminding you to complete Part 2 of the program, which only takes 15 minutes.
- Keene State College will receive an email notification after you complete the course and the follow-up.
- Print out a copy for your records.
For questions or problems regarding the course, please email the Center for Health and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 603-358-2450.
Contact the Center for Health & Wellness
CHW is located on the 3rd floor of the Elliot Center. Click here to view the map.
Schedule a visit with a provider, a nurse or health educator by calling 603-358-2450.
Send a secure message to a CHW staff member by accessing patient portal.