Southwestern New Hampshire
Educational Support Center at
Keene State College
- Just announced! The SW Center is pleased to be hosting three new FREE or low-cost events for educators.
- iObservation Evaluation Software, with Stacy Penna of the Learning Science Marzano Network (Wednesday, April 30, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.)
- Addressing Instructional Shifts in the Common Core, with Dr. David Pook (Thursday, May 8, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.)
- Exploring RTI at the Secondary Level with Elaine McNulty and Rob Hanson (Wednesday, May 21, 9:a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- View our complete listing of Upcoming Events, including classes in iPads, Google, and more! Register by faxing or mailing this form. Please note! Email addresses are required - they are used to share weather-related cancellations, parking information, and completion certificates.
- The New Hampshire Department of Education and Keene State College collaborate again to host the Summer Statewide Conference for Educators. More details on 2014 coming soon, or read more about the 2012 and 2013 conferences.
- About Us
- Training Options through the SW Center
- About LESCN, the Local Education Support Center Network
- Customized Training Services
- SWNHESC Steering Committee
- Rural School Effectiveness Grant Resource
Spring LESCN conference announced! Save the date for April 1.