Online Courses through Continuing Education
Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer Six Week Non-Credit Courses; Certificate Programs; and Educator Professional Development Courses.
For more information, call the Continuing Education Office at 1-800-KSC-1909, 603-358-2290, or contact us.
- check out our course listing to see what interests you
- classes start monthly
- informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive
- most courses cost $99
- areas of interest include Computer Applications, Web and Computer Programming, Languages, and Health Care among others
- view a complete course listing
- online graduate-level distance learning courses
- Students taking the course for credit pay an additional $135 software fee. This fee is included in the price for students taking the CEU option.
- register by telephoning the Continuing Education Office (603-358-2290)
- We are pleased to offer access to AdvanceOnline Solutions, a preferred provider of OSHA online training.
- Both 10 and 30 hour Construction Online Outreach Training courses
- 10 hour General Industry Online Outreach Training course
Internet access, e-mail and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser are necessary for online courses.
- View a complete course listing
- Longer, more in-depth online open enrollment certificate programs
- designed to provide you the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations
- enroll in any course by scrolling down on the web page
- financing is available
than you think.
Think Keene State.
Contact Continuing Education
Office of Continuing Education and Extended Studies
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Elliot Hall, First Floor, Suite 144
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2605