Online Courses through Continuing Education
Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer Six Week Non-Credit Courses; Certificate Programs; and Educator Professional Development Courses.
For more information, call the Continuing Education Office at 1-800-KSC-1909, 603-358-2290, or contact us.
- check out our course listing to see what interests you
- classes start monthly
- informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive
- most courses cost $99
- areas of interest include Computer Applications, Web and Computer Programming, Languages, and Health Care among others
- view a complete course listing
- online graduate-level distance learning courses
- Students taking the course for credit pay an additional $135 software fee. This fee is included in the price for students taking the CEU option.
- register by telephoning the Continuing Education Office (603-358-2290)
- View a complete course listing
- Longer, more in-depth online open enrollment certificate programs
- designed to provide you the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations
- enroll in any course by scrolling down on the web page
- financing is available
- We are pleased to offer access to AdvanceOnline Solutions, a preferred provider of OSHA online training.
- Both 10 and 30 hour Construction Online Outreach Training courses
- 10 hour General Industry Online Outreach Training course
Internet access, e-mail and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser are necessary for online courses.
than you think.
Think Keene State.
Contact Continuing Education
Office of Continuing Education and Extended Studies
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Elliot Hall, First Floor, Suite 144
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2605