Marijuana 101 – Enrollment Instructions
Marijuana 101 is an online marijuana education course. You'll need access to an internet connected computer and an email address.
To receive credit you must follow enrollment instructions and enter the correct control number.
- Pay the course fee of $50 for this program by visiting https://www.events.unh.edu/ksc/.
- Click on "Referred Learning Program."
- Type in your name, phone number, student ID, and choose "Marijuana 101."
- Add your payment information to complete transaction.
- Visit the 3rd Millennium Website www.3rdmilclassrooms.com.
- Look at the bottom left hand side of the webpage to find "Course Enrollment."
- Click on the "Begin Enrollment" drop down menu to find to find "College" and click.
- When you are directed, enter the following Control Number: KSCMJ.
- Complete the remaining registration items as prompted.
- You will be notified immediately when you're successfully enrolled. You will receive your password immediately on the screen and by e-mail.
It takes about 3 hours to complete the course and you can log in and out as needed.
You will receive an email 30 days after you complete the course reminding you to log in and complete the 15-minute follow-up. You will not receive your Certificate of Completion until you finish the course.
Upon completion of the course, you and the notifying administrator at your school will receive a completion notification by email.
Print a copy for your records.
If you have any questions, please contact the Coordinator of Wellness Education: