Support / Join
The Center's work never stops, but we need your help. Our work in education and commitment to the general public good are recognized as an integral and significant part of the Center's mission. That mission is sustained by generous supporters and benefactors. We need your help!
In addition to providing a tax deduction, your charitable gift can yield many rewards. There is the satisfaction of supporting an important cause, the excitement of seeing your gift lead to positive change in our communities, and – in many cases – tangible financial benefits to you and/or another beneficiary.
The Cohen Center for Holocaust Studies was established in January 1983 by Dr. Charles Hildebrandt, who taught sociology for many years at Keene State, had an interest in racial, ethnic, and religious diversity. His vision was a simple one - make available the lessons of the Holocaust in the hope that such an atrocity will never happen again, to Jews or any other group of people. Now under the direction of Dr. Henry "Hank" Knight, the Cohen Center for Holocaust Studies holds firm to its mission "to remember...and to teach."
There are a variety of ways for you to make a gift to the Cohen Center for Holocaust Studies. In addition to providing a tax deduction, your charitable gift can yield many rewards. There is the satisfaction of supporting an important cause, the excitement of seeing your gift lead to positive change, and - in many cases - tangible financial benefits to you and/or another beneficiary.
The Center for Holocaust Studies is currently seeking contributions for five specific areas:
- the purchase of books and other materials essential to maintaining the CCHS as a quality resource for research into, and education on, the Holocaust;
- the Memorial Lecture Series Endowment to bring noted Holocaust scholars to campus;
- the Hildebrandt Award Endowment to recognize those students who share Dr. Hildebrandt's passion and vision;
- the Holocaust Studies Endowment to provide permanent resources for the CCHS, staff positions, and special programming;
- the Educational Outreach program, to provide resources, teacher training, public presentations and educational activities.
To download a Donor Form, please click here.Make a gift online
Cohen Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-3201