Redfern Box Office
The Redfern Arts Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday, noon to 5 p.m., and two hours before each performance.
Box Office Contact Information:
- Phone: 603-358-2168
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Redfern Arts Center at Keene State College, 90 Wyman Way, Keene, NH 03435-2401
- Online ordering
There are no longer any fees charged for buying tickets online. Our new secure ticketing system is easy to use and gives Redfern patrons the ability to send tickets to their mobile device and/or print tickets at home!
To buy tickets, visit the Redfern Arts Center and select an event. Follow the BUY link at the bottom of the event listing and go shopping online for tickets. For information on member discounts, special discounts, and additional information for audience members, please call the Box Office at 603-358-2168 or e-mail us.
In addition to online ordering, you may also use Visa, MasterCard, and Discover to purchase tickets:
- By phone (603-358-2168)
- By mail, with check or credit card, to Redfern Arts Center at Keene State College, 229 Main St., Keene, NH 03435-2401 (attn: Box Office).
- In person at the box office during hours of business
- Online ordering
Become a member and save 10%, 15% or 20% on all your tickets. Choose a membership level that works for you. There are seven membership categories ranging from the $1,000 Benefactor level to the $50 Patron level with a special $10 Student membership. Take advantage of immediate discounts on tickets, preferred seating, and free tickets to our series. Our new ticketing system gives members access to their benefits online to take advantage of ticketing packages, discounts, and seat selection.
When ordering, check to see if one of the following discounts applies to you.
- Youth 17 and younger
- Senior citizens (62 and older) and KSC faculty, staff, and alumni. Please note this discount applies only to the individual, not the entire party.
- KSC students with current student ID. KSC students with ID may gain free admission for all performances by going to the Redfern Box Office. Students must show valid KSC student ID at the time of ticket purchase.
- Group rates: The Redfern Arts Center offers a 10 percent discount for parties of 10 or more. The Music Department offers senior citizen groups of 10 or larger a 20% discount to Music Department events. Please call our box office at 603-358-2168 for details.
All performances are handicap accessible. Please notify the box office when purchasing tickets so that appropriate accommodations can be made for special seating.
The Main Theatre is equipped with a FM Assistive listening system. You may reserve a headset by contacting the Box Office.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Due to the heavy demand for tickets to events, we cannot always seat you in the desired location, but our Box Office will make every effort to seat you in the best locations available.
Donated ticket returns are not tax-deductible.
Late seating (if available) is at the discretion of the artists and the house manager.
Turn off cell phones
No food, beverages, cell phones, cameras, or audio/video recorders are permitted in the theatres during performances.