The Rural School Educator Effectiveness Collaborative has developed a model to provide integrative professional development for rural schools in New Hampshire.
The model includes:
- Preparation for PRAXIS examinations
- Content area consultants/coaches to provide insight into research-based instructional strategies
- Professional development seminars
- Professional learning communities focused on content areas
- Technology integration specialists to promote the use of tools to improve classroom instruction.