Register for Summer late starting classes now!
You can also register by phone (603.358.2290), by printing the registration form and faxing it to 603.358.2569, or in person at the Office of Continuing Education, Elliot Hall Room 144.
If registering for educator professional development classes through the SW Center, please use this registration form.
Office hours are Mondays - Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Summer Registration - register on-line or register with the Office of Continuing Education by phone (603.358.2290) or by visiting our office in Elliot Hall. Please note: at this time, immediate payment is required for registration. The College accepts MasterCard and Visa.
- Fall Registration begins July 8.
- On-line Courses
- Six week, instructor Facilitaed courses
- Online Certificate Programs
- Educators’ professional development
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
- Children’s Programs
For all other programs, please contact our office at 603-358-2290 to register.