Register for Summer classes now!
You can register online, by phone (603.358.2290), by printing the registration form and faxing it to 603.358.2569, or in person at the Office of Continuing Education, Elliot Hall Room 144.
If registering for educator professional development classes through the SW Center, please use this registration form.
Office hours are Mondays - Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Summer Registration now open! Matriculated students, register on-line through myKSC. All others, register on-line here, or by phone (603.358.2290) or by visiting our office in Elliot Hall.
- Spring Registration - register on-line or register with the Office of Continuing Education by phone (603.358.2290) or by visiting our office in Elliot Hall. Please note: at this time, immediate payment is required for registration. The College accepts MasterCard and Visa.
- On-line Courses
- Six week, instructor Facilitated courses
- Online Certificate Programs
- Educators’ professional development
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
- Children’s Programs
For all other programs, please contact our office at 603-358-2290 to register.