Programs for Children at Keene State College
Kids on Campus Summer 2014
Designed for children entering first through eighth grades, this program combines equal parts fun and learning. Classes will run July 14 - 18, July 21 - 25, July 28 - August 1, and August 4 - 8. Kids on Campus sessions run half a day for one week, either in the morning (9 am-noon) or afternoon (1-4 pm). Most classes are divided into three age groups:
- entering 1st-2nd grades
- entering 3rd-5th grades
- entering 6th - 8th grades
2014 brochure and schedule announced! Note: Design and Build and Radical Robotics are now offered during the week of July 21 - 25.
The following classes are now full. Please call 358-2290 if you would like to be added to a waitlist.
- Stop Motion Video (August 4 - 8, afternoons)
- Lego Adventures Team A during the weeks of July 14- 18 (mornings) and July 28 - August 1 (mornings) - Still plenty of seats in Team B!
- Splash Into Science (July 14 - 18, mornings)
- Geocaching for Juniors (July 28 - August 1, afternoons)
- Junior Chefs (July 14 - 18, mornings)
- 3, 2, 1 Blast Off! (July 28 - August 1, afternoons)
- Web Page Design (July 28 - August 1, mornings)
- Puppets (CLOSED, July 14 - 18, afternoons)
- Fairy Tale Fantasy (CLOSED, August 4 - 8, afternoons)
- Investigating Global Issues (CLOSED, August 4 - 8, mornings)
- Online: click here.
- By Mail: Send the registration form on the back of the brochure to Keene State College Continuing Education, 229 Main Street, Keene, NH 03435-2605.
- By Fax: Send the registration form on the back of the brochure to 603-358-2569.
We do not accept phone registrations.
Wondering about the instructors? Read their biographies.
Keene State College's federal tax ID number is 02-6000-937.
If you have questions about either program, please email Heather Jasmin.