Programs for Children at Keene State College
Kids on Campus Summer 2013
Designed for children entering first through eighth grades, this program combines equal parts fun and learning. Classes run July 15 - 19, July 22 - 26, July 29 - August 2, August 5 - 9. Kids on Campus sessions run half a day for one week, either in the morning (9 am-noon) or afternoon (1-4 pm). Most classes are divided into three age groups:
Wondering about the instructors? Read their biographies.
NEW! Just Added!
- American Girls Travel Back in Time - for girls in grades 3 - 5, mornings, July 29 - August 2
- Music for Growing Voices - for grades 6 - 8, afternoons, July 29 - August 2.
- A second Lego Engineering (grades 2 - 4, afternoons, July 22 - 26)
Now closed (please call our office at 358-2290 if you would like to be added to a waitlist).
- 3,2,1 Blastoff (July 15 - 19);
- Junior Chefs II (July 15 - 19);
- Lego Engineering for grades 2- 4 (afternoons of July 22 - 26 still open, all other classes now closed);
- Lego Adventures II Goes Green (both classes now closed);
- Radical Robotics (July 15 - 19, July 22 - 26 still has a few seats left);
- Electrical Currents (July 22 - 26);
- What's on the Menu (July 22 - 26);
- Splash into Science (July 22 - 26);
- Chemical Reactions (July 22 - 26);
- Magic for Beginners (week of July 29 - August 2)
- Junior Chefs (week of July 29 - August 2).
Other classes are filling quickly, so register soon!
Questions? Contact our office at 603-358-2290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keene State College's federal tax ID number is 02-6000-937.
Camp Vision returns! August 12 - 16, 2013.
Improving the Future for Children with Learning Differences
Camp Vision works to improve the self esteem of our campers through a mentoring relationship with our counselors who also have learning disabilities.
Further, art empowerment, independent learning projects, and outdoor activities help campers gain self esteem and self advocacy skills that are imperative to success both in and outside of the classroom.
If you have questions about either program, please email Heather Jasmin.