Wise Choices for a Safer Campus
- Campus Safety
- 603-358-2228 email@example.com
The KSC Department of Campus Safety is located in Keddy House on the corner of Wyman Way and Main Street. The Department is committed to supporting the educational mission of Keene State College by creating and maintaining a safe and secure environment through effective, efficient, and consistent service to every member of the College community.
The responsibilities of the Department of Campus Safety include, but are not limited to protection of life and property; responding to calls for assistance; documenting activity; preventing and detecting crime; mitigating risks; providing educational programming and services to students, faculty, staff and visitors; and ensuring compliance with the policies and regulations of the College, the ordinances of the City of Keene, and the laws of the State of New Hampshire. Campus Safety is an integral part of campus life and officers are on duty 24 hours a day, year round.
- Anonymous Crime Reporting
- Campus Crime and Fire Safety Report
- Campus Safety Staff
- Education, Programs, and Services
- Emergency Notification
- Getting Around KSC & the City of Keene
- Parking Services
- Weekly Press Logs and Announcements
Contact Campus Safety
Hours of Operation
- Keddy House
- Open 24 hours/day year round
- Administrative Office:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parking Office:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday (during academic year only): 6 - 10 p.m.